For 2016, our camps will be Monday, Wednesday and Fridays (two weeks) from 9 am to 1pm. SF Clinical Camp will occur June 13 – 24. Advanced Clinical Camp will be July 11 – 22.
Our registrations are handled through ActivityHero. The link is below.
In addition to registering, please have your camper complete the following questions in a paragraph or two (each). The completed info can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
San Francisco Clinical Camp Application
We are committed to having Clinical Camp be a good experience for all involved.
As a result, we are interested in having a good ‘fit.’ Please provide short answers to
the following questions:
1. What is your interest in Clinical Psychology?
2. What is your favorite subject in school (so far) and why?
3. Seminar style learning, like in our Clinical Camp, requires active participation and ‘playing’ with new concepts. How do you feel about talking in small groups and how do you deal with people with different ideas or opinions?
4. While your goals may change over time, what do you imagine doing after college?
5. What do you hope to learn or take away from the camp experience?